We are looking for a MES Consultant with knowledge of production and manufacturing processes.
You will be joining a small but very talented international team of experienced MES consultants and developers, covering all functionalities related to the manufacturing area. This requires a good competence and understanding of production, production processes, optimization as well as integration to machines and other systems.
You will be introduced to the suite of MES tools and application, and the training will be a combination of internal training and “on the job” participation in projects where you will be following experienced MES consultants. The customers are primarily located in Europe: Scandinavia, Denmark, Poland (some of our customers are among the largest in the world in their industry). Moderate travel activity should be expected.
YOUR PRIMARY TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Understand and analyze customer processes and describe requirements.
- Technical setup (installation and configuration) of the solutions.
- Programming of changes and adjustments. Configuring and setup of integrations.
- Train the customer’s various user groups in the solutions.
- Solution testing, adjust and troubleshooting.
- To perform concept studies, design studies and training of key users and support sales activities as necessary.
THE “IDEAL CANDIDATE” FOR THIS JOB
- You have experience in manufacturing or similar position (required).
- You enjoy working with people and you are a team person.
- You like working independently, planning, and prioritizing your own day and tasks together with the Manager.
- You are good at identifying and analyzing and can see through and understand complex systems.
- You are motivated by helping manufacturing companies being more effective and profitable.
DESIRED SKILLS & COMPETENCIES
- Experience with manufacturing processes.
- Experience in software development i.e.: .NET.
- Have experience in programming Microsoft SQL database applications and Microsoft SQL server reporting services.
- Good English language skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant area such as Operations, Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent exposure to the IT industry.
- You are analytical and systematic.
- You can quickly acquire knowledge.
- Hands-on experience with system integration (ERP, APS, WMS, or other systems).
- Working with LEAN concepts and production process optimization.
- Working with machines and OPC integration.
- Knowledge of the Appeon (PowerBuilder) environment.
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM THE COMPANY?
- A very independent job with a lot of personal responsibility.
- An informal, open enthusiastic and talented team of experienced colleagues for sharing knowledge.
- Flexible working time and a highly competitive salary and performance-related bonuses.
- International integration events (Yearly kickoff meeting, Christmas meeting).
- Guaranteed vacation during the holiday months.
- An impressive list of international customers in the Food, Paper & Plastic, Automotive, Furniture and Metals discrete production industries.
- Products and solutions that are easy to install, develop and support, with strong and easy integration abilities to ERP and Shop Floor systems, mobile equipment, etc.
- A solid education and introduction to the companies’ products, methodology and projects.
Operator Systems is a leading provider of integrated standard solutions in the Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES) area and OEE for manufacturing companies. We are looking for a MES Consultant with knowledge of production and manufacturing processes. You will be trained to be able to handle the entire implementation process, which involves installation, configuration, programming, setup, and training of our customer’s various user groups. You will be introduced to the suite of MES tools and application, and the training will be a combination of internal training and “on the job” participation in projects where you will be following experienced MES consultants. The Operator Solution streamlines the production area, and the job requires a good competence and understanding in production and production processes. Our customers are primarily located in Denmark, Poland, and Europe (some of our customers are among the largest in the world in their industry). Customer examples; IKEA Production, Vald. Birn, Ardo, Espersen, Good Food Group, TOMS, Lakrids by Bülow & GKN Wheels. Travel activity should be expected.