Operator has signed up as member of the Scandinavian-Polish Chamber of Commerce to increase the relations to our customers and potential customers. This initiative is also supporting the increasing number of Scandinavian companies that establish production in Poland to expand their capacity.
Scandinavian-Polish Chamber of Commerce (SPCC) is an association created by business people and entrepreneurs associated with Scandinavia. SPCC’s head office is located in Warsaw, but the organization is active in the whole country through regional offices operating in Krakow, Poznan, Tricity, Wrocław and Szczecin.
At the moment, SPCC brings together over 340 companies and is one of the largest bilateral chambers operating in Poland. Membership in the Chamber gives not only a lot of networking opportunities with an elite group of high-performing managers of Nordic companies, but is also a way of finding inspiration for everyone who would like to expand own business.
SPPC is focusing on:
- Extended network
- Activities stimulating a company’s development
- Knowledge and experience sharing
- Support of Scandinavian-Polish business interests
SPCC is supporting associated companies by:
- Networking and business possibilities during numerous events organized by SPCC in Poznań, Szczecin, Tricity, Warsaw, Kraków, and Wrocław around 60 events, seminars and conferences per year)
- Promotion of member companies during SPCC events
- Promotion of member companies on the SPCC portal www.spcc.pl which is designed to increase companies’ visibility on the Internet and optimize their positioning
- Cooperation with other bilateral chambers of commerce, business organizations from Poland and Scandinavia, embassies of the Nordic countries and Polish diplomatic missions in Scandinavia
- Information and communication activities supporting member companies in solving issues important to them
- Promotion of Scandinavian culture, organizing of cultural events and supporting of initiatives related to Nordic countries
Official website: www.spcc.pl